Monday 22 August 2011

Red faced but raw

Oh, how embarrassing. Over a year since I last posted.

But I'm back with a vengeance. I have had some health problems and, to my shame, used these as an excuse to reduce the amount of raw food in my diet. Just the opposite of what I should have done. As I result I have put on weight to a dangerous extent, which has to be addressed now or I will suffer the consequences.

I did keep some element of raw food in my diet. Possibly around 50%. But my failing was the meals out when I was under stress.

So, with the doctor's instruction to lose weight or else I have upped the level of raw food once again. The effects were pretty well instantaneous. I feel more alive and, of course the weight has started to drop off. One and a half stone over the last two months and I was still having some cooked potatoes and veg with some meals.

I'll try and sort out some interesting recipes and let you in on how they turn out.

Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment